Colorful NVIDIA GeForce GTX iGame 1050 GPU 2GB 128bit Gaming 2048M GDDR5 PCI-E X16 3.0 Video Graphics Card DVI+HDMI+DP Port
Everyone deserves great gaming. That’s why we have the fast, powerful GeForce GTX 1050. Now, you can turn your PC into a true gaming rig, powered by NVIDIA Pascal—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. It’s loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory. GameReady.
Get Game Ready with GeForce GTX
Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
Built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including ultra-high-resolution and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experience.
Support OpenGL, which is a interface of application software that nothing to do with the hardware. And is a powerful and convenient 3D graphics library.
DDR5 adopts new frequency structure with higher memory bandwidth and better fault-tolerant performance compared to DDR3/DDR4, supporting error correction, adaptive interface timing and other new technology.
Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. PCI Express X16 provides ascending and descending to the bandwidth of the 4GB/s and greater than that of AGP8X 2.1GB/s of bandwidth.
HDR High Dynamic Rendering allows users to experience a realistic effect and the environment, strong brightness of sunlight, more fluid movements and finer texture details. HDR technology is completely based on hardware implementation, instead of encoding or decoding pixel shader program.
DisplayPort is an interface specification approved by the video electronics standards association (VESA). Reliable with high bandwidth, content protection technology, and can be implemented to control peripheral equipment integration, including VGA, HDMI and DVI digital interface, bring a more simple and unified peripheral devices connection.
HDMI 2.0 is compatible with all of the specifications of the HDMI before version, but special increase bandwidth to 18 GBPS, and make a key improvement to support in the consumer electronics market demand for video and audio growing experience.
NIVIDIA CUDA Technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding systems tasks – such as video transcoding – delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPU’s.
GPU: Geforce GTX 1050
GPU Engine Specs:
Core structure: GP107
Core technology: 14nm
NVIDIA CUDA cores: 640
Base/OC clock (MHz): 1354/1442
Boost/OC clock (MHz): 1445/1556
Memory/OC clock (MHz): 7000MHZ
Memory speed: 7 Gbps
Standard memory config: 2GB GDDR5
Memory interface width: 128-bit
Memory bandwidth (GB/sec): 112
Simultaneous multi-projection: Yes
VR Ready: NO
NVIDIA Ansel: Yes
NVIDIA SLI Ready: NO
NVIDIA G-Sync-Ready: Yes
NVIDIA game stream-ready: Yes
NVIDIA GPU boost: 3.0
Microsoft DirectX: 12 API with feature level 12_1
Vulkan API: Yes
Bus Support: PCIe 3.0
OS Certificates: for Windows 7-10/Linux/FreeBSD*86
Maximum digital resolution: 7680*4320@60Hz
Standard display connectors: DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual link-DVI
Multi monitor: Yes
Thermal and Power Specs:
Maximum GPU temperature (in C)97
Graphics card power (W): 75W
Recommended system power(W): 300W
Supplementary power connectors: None
Power connector: 6pin
Item size: 24.6 * 12.4 * 4.2cm / 9.68 * 4.88 * 1.65in (L * W * H)
Item weight: 700g / 1.543Lb
Package size: 35 * 24.2 * 9cm / 14.96 * 9.64 * 4.05in (L * W * H)
Package weight: 1127g / 2.485Lb
1. Windows 10 requires November 2015 update or newer.
2. 7680×4320 at 60Hz RGB 8-bit with dual DisplayPort connectors or 7680*4320 at 60Hz YUV420 8-bit with one DisplayPort 1.3 connector.
3. DisplayPort 1.2 Certified, DisplayPort 1.3/1.4 Ready.
4. Item color displayed in photos may be showing slight difference on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
1 * Graphics card
1 * CD driver
1 * 6pin power cable
1 * User manual (English, Chinese, Korean, German, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai, Arabic)
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 7 days, it is considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! Shipping cost is bear by both seller and buyer in half.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your po#.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included.
4. We will bear all the shipping cost if the product(s) is (are) not as advertised.
1. 12 months Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.